In these uncertain times the safety and well-being of our guests and team are our highest priorities. In accordance with the provisions and measures taken by the Moroccan government Palais Aziza and Spa remains closed until further notice.
We would like you to know that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. We are currently preparing the entire Palais Aziza team to fully adhere to all the necessary precautions in terms of hygiene, protection and prevention as per the instructions of the Moroccan authorities, as well as monitoring and adopting where appropriate the preventive guidelines of the American Hotel Association and the WHO to be ready to welcome you back once travel restrictions are lifted with your and our team’s health and safety at the forefront of our efforts.
Your ease of mind, comfort and well-being is at the heart of our concerns. It is with this in mind that we are temporarily adjusting our reservation change and cancellation conditions to provide you with extra flexibility and assist you with your future travel plans.
Reservations made for a trip between March 15 and May 31, 2020
· All reservations made (refundable and non-refundable rate) for a stay before May 31, 2020, may be modified and postponed without charge, up to 24 hours before the arrival date.
· Non-refundable reservations subject to "prepayment" terms, for a stay before May 31, 2020 : Guests affected by these fully prepaid reservations who decide not to travel can choose, up to 24 hours before their scheduled arrival date, to benefit from a non-refundable credit voucher valid for a stay until 31 March, 2021 inclusive.
New reservations for a future trip
Guests who book our flexible rates as of May 15, 2020 for a stay between 01 June and 20 December 2020 and regardless of the scheduled arrival date, can cancel, modify, or postpone their reservation without charge up to 3 days before the scheduled arrival at the hotel.
· From 3 days up to 1 day prior arrival a change of booking or postponement of stay is allowed free of charge until 31 May 2021, subject to rate modification according to seasonality.
· For cancellations of the entire stay from 3 days up to 1 day prior arrival 1 night cancellation fee applies.
· For cancellations 1 night prior arrival or now show two nights cancellation fee applies.
Guests who book a non-refundable reservation subject to "prepayment" terms, for a stay between 01 June and 20 December 2020 and decide not to travel up to 7 days before their scheduled arrival date can modify or postpone their stay without charge up to 7 days before the scheduled arrival in the hotel and benefit from a non-refundable credit voucher valid for a stay until 31 March, 2021 inclusive.
· If the cancellation or modification period without costs is exceeded, we offer you a non-refundable credit, valid for a stay reservation until December 20, 2021 inclusive.
Third Party Reservations
· Customers who have booked their stay with online travel agencies or other third parties are asked to contact them directly for more information on their policies and for assistance.
From all of us at Palais Aziza we are wishing good health and well-being for you and your loved ones and we remain at your service for any inquiries you may have.
Our phone lines remain open from Monday – Friday from 9am to 6pm:
For general inquiries please mail to email@example.com or call +212 6 65 07 92 63
For reservation inquiries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +212 6 62 16 53 97
For group inquiries please mail to email@example.com or call +212 6 65 07 92 63
For accounting inquiries please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +212 6 60 94 07 62
Stay well and we hope to welcome you again soon in our green sanctuary and oasis of calm.
Whether it’s a sumptuous breakfast on our outdoor terrace, a refreshing drink by the pool, or an intimate dinner by candle-light, there is a different dining experience to suit every mood and occasion, all inspired by the culture, art and beautiful produce Morocco has to offer.restaurants & bars
Things to do
Walk through an endless maze of markets as you explore the ancient medina, or spend the day in the majestic Atlas Mountains, amongst quaint villages and stunning landscapes; Marrakech is full of truly unique gems for you to explore.
Revitalize your mind, body and soul with a full range of spa treatments at your disposal, from a traditional Moroccan Hammam, to oriental beauty treatments and relaxing massages by our expert team, or enjoy one of our bespoke detox programs.our spa treatments
We drive to Sidi Bou Othmane, to the factory of Kessyverre, where the typical Moroccan glasses from which you drink at Palais Aziza are blown.
Souhail and Delphine make up the heart, brains and muscle behind Domaine Sauvage, a sustainable and fair organic farm designed using the principles of permaculture.
The Yves Saint Laurent Museum, Majorelle Garden & Villa Oasis
As a guest of Palais Aziza you can jump the queues with VIP entry tickets and access to the Majorelle garden, the YSL museum and the Berber museum.